United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot off the presses, news that divers have found a bus in the Ship Canal. The leader of the expedition excitedly claimed it must have been down there for years, its ownership at the moment is a mystery, all we know is that it is an open topped vehicle and residents say that they have not seen one for years.

The premier League board blocked a request for a minute's laughter all all premier League grounds as a tribute to the rags previous season.

They love a shit video don’t they.

I find it hard to dislike Juan Mata too much though tbh. By all accounts he was a decent bloke and I also rated him as a player at one point. United ruined him really.

A pound shop David Silva if he was coached by Fat Sam.
Utd fans at work used to complain he was too slow. To which I'd say that Dave Silva isn't quick and Chelsea didn't seem to think he was too slow.
Problem for utd is that they want to play Fergusons 90's style 442 that brought them so much success. So even when they've got a technical player they don't know how to use him. Just don't understand why he stayed so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.