United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rag twats around here in thanet ( ramsgate, margate etc ) are fucking more plastic than my bank card.
I havent seen one rag shirt for over a month now. That's not quite true the local wineo still has his rag jacket and dippers backpack on. Dont ask lol.

I know the plastics are still about because the dirty looks I get when out in my City top. I think dont give me that look when you have got the balls to wear your rag ( or might be dippers ) shirt.

I have worn my City tops for decades come win or lose, premier league or division 3. I am City come what may.

The local hardware shop they is an old school mate who owns it, a rag from the 70's. To be fair he did go to the swamp alot. Oddly he doesnt go anymore and says he has lost interest in football now. Prefers golf !.

I know we are all different but it doesnt matter to me which division City. I still wear my City gear, I still get told of at work for wearing my City hat.

City are part of who I am. You can take the boy out of Manchester but you cant Manchester out of the boy R Kid lol.

I guess with a week or two before the new season starts i will start the see the plastic dippers and rags reappear in their shirts. Properly some will be brave and shout something from across the street or from a 100 yards away lol.

I love being a City fan come rain or shine
Rag!!

;-))

The 1958?
It was a very good year - the year of my birth. and, one week later, a disastrous event occurred, touching upon the football world.
Why would anyone try to invoke a memory of that in support of some new fangled fantasy?
Maybe I'm misreading what's going on, but, it all looks a bit pathetic.
Anyway, I prefer the 1894. And 1974. And 2012.

Scum.

What was racist?
This, for a start:
FVpSk3WWUAEaO81

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.