United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, in the Soap Opera that is "The 1958" (fast becoming the viral water cooler hit of the summer 22), the following has now happened:

Ian (who is known as StretfordGorse) was kicked out of the group for being racist, but unbeknownst to but the earliest followers of the comedy show, he himself had kicked out Paul (who is known as MUFCWonItAll) for reasons unknown (possibly for just being a bellend), and now Paul (who possibly posted the video) and Ian (who also posted the video) are having a bit of handbags.

Meanwhile Bobby (The Combover kid) emerges from the shower, and determines that the previous decade has been a dream/nightmare, the old stars from the earlier moneyed series are still in place, and Moyes, LVG, Mourinho, Ole, Ragnick, Maguire, Sanchez, Pogba, Di Maria, Falcao were written out never to be seen again
Haha, Soap. Great comedy that was. Confused? You will be !!

00003-IMG-00003-BURST20220620105446.jpg

Ask and you shall receive...
Mat, I don't suppose you were in Madeira yesterday. I was having a look at the webcam for the Funchal Marina, when I spotted a crowd gathered at the Ronaldo statue all waiting patiently for their turn to stand and gurn for posterity. Then I spotted a guy walking past the rubberneckers and lobbing v's at the crowd and the statue, his fingers looked very familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.