United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
United will beat Newcastle as they have the piss easiest start of all the big teams
Ronaldo will probably score
Once the wankfest dies down though they will play some decent teams and drop points, pressure will mount on ole, Ronaldo will lose it because the team isn’t good enough to carry him
Still fourth favourite to win the league for me!

Spot the difference:
1) French football club Nice has been handed a two point penalty, one of which is suspended, and ordered to replay its league match against Marseille after their game was abandoned on August 22. This has been announced less than three weeks after the match was abandoned
2) Fuck all has been done after match on May 2 was abandoned when fans broke into stadium mainly due to help from security personnel and blockaded team hotels. One GMP officer was also slashed
3) Fuck all done when final match of season which should have been played simultaneously with nine others was postponed in May 2016

Can anyone tell me why the French FA can sort out an issue in less than three weeks but the PL is still dawdling after five years and four months. Scum

Possibly because the French FA don't lick the arse and cowtow to the likes of Nice whilst the PL is shit scared of upsetting the rags under any circumstances despite their fans carrying out mob attacks and causing injuries to innocent members of security staff and police .

Another fucking scandal involving the cunts which again is brushed under the carpet

Last edited:
I see fake shirt sales figures are being banded about now
So apparently they have sold £187m worth of Ronaldo shirts
So let say each shirt costs £80 that’s 2.3m shirt sales all with Ronaldo 7 on the back
Yeah ok like that’s not made up bullshit!!!
Like United hadnt already sold shit loads of shirts (like every year) before the season started and he even signed
Shirts sales, retweets, instagram.......
Let’s see the trophies they get for it all

I see fake shirt sales figures are being banded about now
So apparently they have sold £187m worth of Ronaldo shirts
So let say each shirt costs £80 that’s 2.3m shirt sales all with Ronaldo 7 on the back
Yeah ok like that’s not made up bullshit!!!
Like United hadnt already sold shit loads of shirts (like every year) before the season started and he even signed
Shirts sales, retweets, instagram.......
Let’s see the trophies they get for it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.