United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that Jadon Sancho has made a miraculous recovery from the injury that kept him out of the Ingerland squad, and is available for selection tomorrow. Wish we had as good a set of witch doctors/shamans in Manchester.
I ain't arsed about shamens I just wish some of our players and management would pull the same shit

Tbf, our own man Mendy has his own article on the Beeb page.
Our womens team have had several mentions after their defeat to Real Madrid , if they had won the silence on the Beeb would have been deafening , and special mention was made of Boateng ex-City stalwart for beating the shit out of his Mrs.
Just another Rag induced frenzy that is now the norm on our pubicly funded national impartial broadcaster

They will continue to put out endless Ronaldo content because people pay these fuckers too much attention. The fact that this thread is approaching 350 pages 3 games into the season is a testament to that fact.

Ignore the silly bastards until the Derby.

Unfortunately the fucking media whore shitshow,especially the BBC rely upon the money received from promoting this rancid set of cunts at every given opportunity .

Pretty much guarantee that most of our supporters would be exstatic if the over-hyped twats went out of business overnight .

Unfortunately the fucking media whore shitshow,especially the BBC rely upon the money received from promoting this rancid set of cunts at every given opportunity .

Pretty much guarantee that most of our supporters would be exstatic if the over-hyped twats went out of business overnight .
That’s not true.

The BBC is funded by the licence fee. In this country, at least.

is there any other games being played in the premier league this weekend ?

the mrs was watching EastEnders on the bbc and after the duff duff they plugged the return of ronadlo only on bbc 5live tomorrow hahaha

I don't disagree with that. We try to play with a straight bat, and get kicked in the goo(g)lies by international managers, even if our players aren't 100% fit when they're called up.
Reminds me of when Sergio had a long term injury needing an op, the argie fa didn't believe him/us and made him fly halfway around the world so one of their doctors could examine him thus making his injury worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.