United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were chanting anti-Glazer stuff recently. I get why they don't like them but they've spent a tonne of money and even brought Ronaldo back.

If they had a good manager, they'd have a legitimate chance of winning things this season with that squad.

Maybe the United fans need to grow some balls and realise who their ire really should be aimed at.

In a word - utterly boring. I am sick of the drivel seeping through every channel and infiltrating the back pages like puss on a festering wound. There is very little that would please me more than for this season to be a damp squib for them, following so much hope and money spent.

Green and gold until their sold. The ultimate fucking hypocrites
dbd4a3e41814710bdf2ffbd515115085.jpg
So, supporting the green and gold campaign (which was basically designed to stop supporters funds being poured into the Glazier coffers and removed from the club) to then also sport an up to date shirt complete with sleeve badges, names and numbers providing the Glaziers with excess funds to............potentially remove from the club.

So if / as / when they fall out of any genuine (or Neil Ashton fabricated) title race, do we expect them to storm the stadium and / or protest again?

They were chanting anti-Glazer stuff recently. I get why they don't like them but they've spent a tonne of money and even brought Ronaldo back.

If they had a good manager, they'd have a legitimate chance of winning things this season with that squad.

Maybe the United fans need to grow some balls and realise who their ire really should be aimed at.

a genuine oxymoron - united fans with balls !

In a word - utterly boring. I am sick of the drivel seeping through every channel and infiltrating the back pages like puss on a festering wound. There is very little that would please me more than for this season to be a damp squib for them, following so much hope and money spent.
'Only in America'.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.