United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same Andy Tit that has been slagging off United, Solskjær, and the United players for as long as I can remember?

The mind boggles that an absolute no mark like Tate can get airtime on social media constantly talking shite, and United fans look up to him, and treat him accordingly.

i think its the same andy tate the day before ronaldo was signing for city he was a snake and dead to him
funny how they see life different in 24 hours

He should be locked up in a padded cell. He’s not right in the head. His crash once they realize they’re still shit will be hilarious. Guarantee he’s calling for the glazers head and ole out by January. Fuckibg loon

matey the lad is crazy

true story
he once he knocked on my back door in a pair of handcuffs and said can you get them off ??
i said why the fuck you put them on in the first place and he said i wanted to see if i could get out of them without a key ?? WHAT you not got a key hahahahaha

spend a good 30 minutes smashing them with a hammer hahaha the pain on his face boy i wish we had camera phones back then back then

matey the lad is crazy

true story
he once he knocked on my back door in a pair of handcuffs and said can you get them off ??
i said why the fuck you put them on in the first place and he said i wanted to see if i could get out of them without a key ?? WHAT you not got a key hahahahaha

spend a good 30 minutes smashing them with a hammer hahaha the pain on his face boy i wish we had camera phones back then back then
Jesus he really is the gift that keeps on giving

Nice of Bruce to throw in the 3rd choice goalie no doubt after the game with bacon he has a chuckle and couple bottles of wine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.