United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There won't be any protests this season from the fickle cunts.

We all know they are the biggest mardarses on the planet, when everything is going great you can't shut the gobshites up. When it goes shit, and it has gone really shit for them, then you don't hear a peep from them, out comes the green and gold and protests start forming.

They are full of themselves again after signing Adams apple and the gobshites are back being gobshites, I've hardly heard a peep from the twats since taggart retired, they've hounded every manager out after operation win every match goes tits up every season and they nearly did the same with noddy.

The fact they've shown how bitter, fickle and mard they can be as fans has been a joy to see and I expect to see more of that this season.
Rag gloryhunting fans have always been lightweights , 6 years without a trophy 10 years since their last title and the soft cunts form FCRagUnited in protest , they have'nt got a clue about hardship ,12 months in the 2nd division over 40 years ago , which means 99% of their fans have never experienced lower tier football.
The original plastic football club and fans was invented by the Rags and when this season all turns to shite and Fakeronaldo fucks off to Inter Miami at the end of season because he won f*ck all they will be back to being the nearly men and serial semi final losers under the paperboy , whilst he is manager they are not a threat
If someone like Conte turns up at the Swamp i will begin to worry , but whilst Save our Ollie is in full swing we can rest easy , he's a clown.

Rag gloryhunting fans have always been lightweights , 6 years without a trophy 10 years since their last title and the soft cunts form FCRagUnited in protest , they have'nt got a clue about hardship ,12 months in the 2nd division over 40 years ago , which means 99% of their fans have never experienced lower tier football.
The original plastic football club and fans was invented by the Rags and when this season all turns to shite and Fakeronaldo fucks off to Inter Miami at the end of season because he won f*ck all they will be back to being the nearly men and serial semi final losers under the paperboy , whilst he is manager they are not a threat
If someone like Conte turns up at the Swamp i will begin to worry , but whilst Save our Ollie is in full swing we can rest easy , he's a clown.
They’re someone like a Kante and as you said Conte away from being a very good team. But they don’t have and they aren’t.

Not sure why they’re embarrassing themselves again like they did when they won the league in January last year.

That said, they’ll get more points than they did last season I reckon.

The PR7 wankfest continues on Sty.

It’s supposed to be Everton vs. Burnley, but all I’ve seen so far is a preening, narcissistic, money-grabbing has-been.
Neville is now currently saying why Ronaldo is the best player in history......but in a way he doesn’t have to actually acknowledge the fact it is really Messi

Did the school run, big red who never goes and only chats on if they win, trying to tell me about PR7.
I just kept laughing, everytime he started to speak I just kept on laughing until he was literally shouting at me as I trundled off giggling.

Ah I felt like the fuckin king as I walked to my car, red mardarse :)
92636D2A-EDA3-4BE2-A332-A05F89C2C130.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.