United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So five games into the season and the Rags have one clean sheet and they are yet to play anyone of any real note.
Ronaldo won't be able to bail them out every game and their inability to keep clean sheets will be their downfall.

Fakeronaldo's three goals and everyone should have been saved , keepers virtually throwing the ball in the net for him , his and the Rags luck is going to run out , and Varane,s pathetic attempt to stop the Young Un's first goal was hilarious. Varane will have a reality check in the Premier league he's had a decade of playing mainly shite teams in La Liga.

Varane hasn’t been good in his first few games my opinion
I didn’t think he was great against Wolves, he could have done better with Newcastle’s goal on Saturday, and the forward got ahead of him for the first goal tonight

Fakeronaldo's three goals and everyone should have been saved , keepers virtually throwing the ball in the net for him , his and the Rags luck is going to run out , and Varane,s pathetic attempt to stop the Young Un's first goal was hilarious. Varane will have a reality check in the Premier league he's had a decade of playing mainly shite teams in La Liga.
Commentators keep telling the viewers that he’s hugely experienced, quality and a winner

however I’d prefer to believe my own eyes.. and my own eyes have told me several times that he’s shite !!!

Hey sucker
(What the hell's got into you)
Hey sucker
(Now there's nothing you can do)
Well I hadn't seen your face around town awhile
So I greeted you, with a knowing smile

That last one was all Pep. Left out our three most energetic players and said in the presser beforehand derbies don't mean shit. Ole predictably as he is a rag fan fired up his squad no end. Fucking hurt me more than the bloody cl final.

He didn’t actually say that though. I’d take losing to them every game for the rest of my life if it meant finishing above them and winning trophies. Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.