United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a huge infestation of raggus twattus in Ashton over the last few days but I'm happy to say it seems like the happy hammers bubble blowing team seem to have eradicated it.
However it could be a short lived reprieve if the rags win on Saturday..but it's only expected to last until next defeat.
I saw one in Greggs in Manchester.
He was wearing a rag face mask.
Although it hurt my eyes at least he wasn't spreading the virus.

A couple more defeats and the 'Ollie outers" will start whinging!!

She has now tried to apologise and tried to justify it by saying we didn't score in the Community Shield, away to Spurs and against Southampton but she has made it even worse. It wasn't incorrect terminology it was complete bollocks.

Well if she said at home Man City can’t stop scoring but away they have struggled with only 1 goal in the last few games!

It’s no good now for her to defend herself for one no one is reading it hardly and another thing is she should do her research before spouting lies!

She has now tried to apologise and tried to justify it by saying we didn't score in the Community Shield, away to Spurs and against Southampton but she has made it even worse. It wasn't incorrect terminology it was complete bollocks. She getting some serious grief in the comments and from people who I know are on this board

She deserves to be called out for the comments, but that's all. Anything else is uncalled for.

The reporting on the BBC’s breakfast news just was pathetic. ‘Resting players’, ‘big game at the weekend’, ‘didn’t have Ronaldo’, ‘beat West Ham last weekend’. Simultaneous brown nosing and disrespecting West Ham at the same time. Pathetic.
In the bulletin an hour earlier, was the equally sycophantic " they had plenty of chances, though".

After a favourable fixture list to begin the season, their run of upcoming games is pretty rough:

Villa, Villareal, Everton, Leicester, Atalanta, Liverpool, Spurs, Atalanta, City, Watford, Villareal, Chelsea, Arsenal

A lot of banana peel fixtures there amongst games against the top teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.