United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did both Shaw and Maguire go off injured yesterday? Usually that happens after the last game before the internationals.
Anyway, if thy are out for a while it'll knacker their defence.

I'm not a betting man but if I were I'd be putting a tidy sum on Bodgers becoming the next manager at the swamp. The only obstacle is that he won't want interference from the Govan pisscan, he'd quite rightly tell the bullying alcoholic to fuck off. If it's not Bodgers I genuinely would not be surprised to see the despot's son take over.

Did both Shaw and Maguire go off injured yesterday? Usually that happens after the last game before the internationals.
Anyway, if thy are out for a while it'll knacker their defence.
They already conceded in every game they played this season in every competition except for the PL game against Wolves.Their defence is already garbage with Maguire and Shaw in it.

Murmurings already about the limited nature of Ronald's contribution. The consensus seems to be that he needs to be a static poacher with fuck all else to offer.

Very welcome knock-on effect to this shower of shite losing and the mourners drawing is the lack of their shirts on display in local shopping centres. I always notice that their results are directly proportionate to the number of fake aggressive, alpha-male types strutting around Tesco, Sainsbury etc etc in their shirts. Shopping centres will be a lot cleaner and customer-friendly today as the shirt wearers revert to their normal empty meaningless existences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.