United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Ronaldo will ever forgive Rio for the part he played in destroying the final seasons of his career?
Mrs Vienna has just shown me the transcript of PR7's mumblings to himself as he was walking off at the swamp this afternoon.

It includes him questioning why he ever decided to return to rag central and lots and lots of asterisks.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

It says something when your manager is openly telling everyone post match that he has to be careful when to start their highest paid player as he can't do it every game...

"Me and him we understand more than the experts for example. It's about picking the right moments to play him, to not play him. He's not a young puppy anymore but he's as professional as ever and ready to come on and he came on today with energy and attitude.

He understands more than the experts. Cardiff fans disagreed, now even United's own can see the truth. Ole's at the wheel, next stop embarrassment!

It says something when your manager is openly telling everyone post match that he has to be careful when to start their highest paid player as he can't do it every game...

"Me and him we understand more than the experts for example. It's about picking the right moments to play him, to not play him. He's not a young puppy anymore but he's as professional as ever and ready to come on and he came on today with energy and attitude.

He understands more than the experts. Cardiff fans disagreed, now even United's own can see the truth. Ole's at the wheel, next stop embarrassment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.