United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I sewn the badges on”

Fucking hell, infant English from the fat bastard. My 6 year old Nephew uses better grammar than that.
I was surprised he knew the difference between 'sewn' and 'sown'. I am sure that some seed has found its way from a top man onto his jacket on many occasions.

Conte is available and a good manager,but he’d probably want a clear out and bring a few players in ..
And that is the problem. First he would have to have in writing that the gpc does not interfere. Then there is the problem of who decides which players they buy and sell. Unless Conte got cast iron assurances he would be daft to take on that poisoned chalice

Love the United board, a bunch of shit clowns and long may it continue.

How the fook they get away with the lack of silverware, season after season, with not ONE journalist willing to approach it is strange. Could you imagine what the media would say about City spending all that money having not won trophy?

Pep had his first season trophy less and some of the British media claimed as a fraud....Joke fans, Joke club and shite journalist with no back bone or opinion.

Other than that it's immense.

Conte is available and a good manager,but he’d probably want a clear out and bring a few players in ..

Exactly, and after spunking the money they have in the summer window both on fees and wages they won't be in a position to back him with what he would want.

I just hope that they fall away to the point where Pogba decides he won't sign with them again and walks away on a free again.

And that is the problem. First he would have to have in writing that the gpc does not interfere. Then there is the problem of who decides which players they buy and sell. Unless Conte got cast iron assurances he would be daft to take on that poisoned chalice
Yeah agree in part,talking to a rag fan today he’s a good lad I was telling him utd could bring someone in but the players may not be want he wants so it’s like a vicious circle manager in sell players bring players in repeat every couple of years ..

Exactly, and after spunking the money they have in the summer window both on fees and wages they won't be in a position to back him with what he would want.

I just hope that they fall away to the point where Pogba decides he won't sign with them again and walks away on a free again.
We want them to go down let them feel what it’s like to be irrelevant to everyone else when your old rivals are battling it out for Europe and league titles,but if these fuckers were ever close to relegation absolute huge favours would be called in to avoid it happening,or rule changes brought in ..

Who would want Pogba and be willing to offer him the wages he'd demand?

He's only big because he plays for United, any other team and he'd be forgotten.

One thing that people are not talking about but seems quite telling now, the fans are now being much more vocal about the Paperboy but it's all gone quiet about the Glazers. After the way the Glazers have backed him I find it hard to blame anyone else.

And while we are at it.
Defences win leagues, 7 games in and they have conceded 6 goals. And it isn't as if some club have put 2 or 3 past them either. 6 different league games where they have conceded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.