United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford hey don’t what anyone sees in him they only came back from two down midweek when he went off he is one selfish me me player but of the pitch what he has done fair player being the spokesmen while his “management” do the rest.

Any time he has played he's been shite though.
11 appearances 0 goals and 0 assists, against some pretty ordinary opposition in that time.
Imagine that was Grealish......

Anyone else thinking maybe the German League just isn't very good? Sancho hasn't done much for England either. Another Angelino?
Dortmund finished 23 points behind Bayern last season. German football has never been weaker. Sancho has achieved nothing so far in his career and he has looked shit for England against pub teams. He is just totally over-hyped as he was in our youth team. Not even on the same planet as Phil Foden. The media used to use Sancho as a stick to beat City but the truth is Pep knows better than anyone how to develop young talent. He doesn't make many mistakes. Where is Brahim Diaz these days?

Let’s hope Ole survives for the derby. Hopefully another thrashing from City, and the Glazers will get a new United Manager. The last thing we need is a new United manager if Spurs beat United, and the Glazers sack Ole the week before the derby.
If the worst happened and he was binned off after Spurs/Atalanta, chances are they'd not have time to approach & get someone else in before our game as they'd never look for a new manager while ones was in place only dirty oily City do things like that So, we'd have a Carrick/Phelan combo on the bench with baconface whispering into his tie pin.

Spot-on. The media narrative remains that they have a world-class squad. Even yesterday they were saying De Gea played well (after making a couple of long-distance saves) but he was dire. He literally kept passing to Liverpool players. He started more Liverpool attacks than Alisson.
They have not got a single current world-class player. Pogba made that terribe challenge because, as always, he wanted to make it "all about him." Ronaldo had a similar motive for the bad tackle he made. Whoever comes in will have to replace most of the team.
To be honest, it gets like that sometimes when you're getting battered - frustration sets in and players lose it. It happened to us in Pep's first season when we lost 3-1 at home to Chelsea. After taking a deserved lead despite Alty not sending Luiz off for a blatant red card offence on Aguero, and then looking likely to add to that lead in the first 15 minutes of the second half, we subsequently fell apart when Chelsea equalised and in the end our players lost it with Aguero booting Luiz about 15 feet in the air and 'dinho getting his marching orders as well (somewhat unluckily I might add because that twat Fabregas reeled him in). Most of our fans had left when all this was going on deep into injury time but for me it was the most enjoyable part of the match apart from celebrating our goal, and I just wanted our players to go nucleur and batter the fuck out of every Chelsea player. I was a bit gutted that it was all unfolding at the opposite end of the pitch to where I was!

Just listened to 1hr of talk shite. No mention of match. Talking about chocolate biscuits instead.

5Live have put out a 1 hour podcast/autopsy that makes very enjoyable listening if you want to hear United fans and Liverpool pundits discuss the game and just how bad United were and Ole is.

Dortmund finished 23 points behind Bayern last season. German football has never been weaker. Sancho has achieved nothing so far in his career and he has looked shit for England against pub teams. He is just totally over-hyped as he was in our youth team. Not even on the same planet as Phil Foden. The media used to use Sancho as a stick to beat City but the truth is Pep knows better than anyone how to develop young talent. He doesn't make many mistakes. Where is Brahim Diaz these days?

When he played for our under 18`s he`d vanish if he came up against a decent fullback. Leopards still don`t change their spots it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.