United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see the WC qualifier, but it was good to hear that Ronaldo missed a penalty. Hopefully, an on-field argument would ensue between Ronaldo and Fernandes about penalties and free kicks.

I love the Peak District but I imagine most that live up that way are a bit odd.

Add a bit of boredom into the mix and you get tools like highpeakprowler going on the forums of other clubs seeking attention.

Unfortunately they're out in their masses at the minute, spouting shite and trying the patience of blues at work, pubs and on forums. Pay it no mind, they're all insecure plastics that'll likely be quiet as a mouse in a few months.

The Peak District is that near Gorse Hill? I have noticed a spike in grown men wearing rag replica kit in the last 7 days. Not winning the league since 2013 has ratcheted the expectation since Ronaldo returned to the team that treated him like a slave apparently.

The Peak District is that near Gorse Hill? I have noticed a spike in grown men wearing rag replica kit in the last 7 days. Not winning the league since 2013 has ratcheted the expectation since Ronaldo returned to the team that treated him like a slave apparently.
I'm working in Rainham and I too have seen a fair few grown men in replica shirts dragging their knuckles around with a smug smirk on their faces around here.

Just got to smile to yourself and be thankful that the moron you've just seen isn't you.

While we are talking about former chairmen and owners..what are your thoughts on the Edwards family selling meat that was deemed unfit for human consumption to local schools?
What are your thoughts on the families of the Munich disaster who were evicted from the club owned houses because either the player had died or was unable to continue playing football?
What do you think about United removing tributes left by fans and by the families of the Munich disaster until they realised the commercial value of making it an annual event.
Mate, can we show some respect to try tragedy by giving it it's full title - Munich air disaster sponsored by AIG..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.