United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been on holiday to Rhodes, fantastic by the way, and a fair few blues their

The Rags I met 2 were from down south and never been to a game were gutted we were signing Roanaldo and couldn’t believe it when my lad who is 12 told them i was giving up going if we signed him

Friday they signed him they were full of the shit the media filled them, Ronald snubbed city, wanted to return to spiritual home, bigger club all the same bollocks

Another Rag and his missus were proper rough Salford and the shit they spouted especially the woman, owned by, well won’t say it but sounds like trackies, you changed your badge so many times it’s a joke of a club, they didn’t get vaccinated as it gives you an extra limb but City fans ok with that as we are all weird, you have no history.

Well the Southern Rags gave me short birth when I stated they call in on me should they ever visit Manchester or nearby in Trafford

And the Salford duo had no comeback when I asked her to look up Billy Meredith, look up why the Rags play in Trafford due to not wanting to pay Manchester taxes and that the only reason they weren’t vaccinated was because those giving the jab couldn’t find fucking vein in her body and their badge changed when FC was removed

My last words to them were telling them all that Ronald was out injured for 4 weeks due to bruising his own ego

Even the fans of other clubs gave these muppets a wide birth, Leeds, Villa, Dippers etc

Most despicable and desperate club in the Country

Just been on holiday to Rhodes, fantastic by the way, and a fair few blues their

The Rags I met 2 were from down south and never been to a game were gutted we were signing Roanaldo and couldn’t believe it when my lad who is 12 told them i was giving up going if we signed him

Friday they signed him they were full of the shit the media filled them, Ronald snubbed city, wanted to return to spiritual home, bigger club all the same bollocks

Another Rag and his missus were proper rough Salford and the shit they spouted especially the woman, owned by, well won’t say it but sounds like trackies, you changed your badge so many times it’s a joke of a club, they didn’t get vaccinated as it gives you an extra limb but City fans ok with that as we are all weird, you have no history.

Well the Southern Rags gave me short birth when I stated they call in on me should they ever visit Manchester or nearby in Trafford

And the Salford duo had no comeback when I asked her to look up Billy Meredith, look up why the Rags play in Trafford due to not wanting to pay Manchester taxes and that the only reason they weren’t vaccinated was because those giving the jab couldn’t find fucking vein in her body and their badge changed when FC was removed

My last words to them were telling them all that Ronald was out injured for 4 weeks due to bruising his own ego

Even the fans of other clubs gave these muppets a wide birth, Leeds, Villa, Dippers etc

You learn something despicable about united everyday- moved to Trafford to avoid paying Manchester taxes .. got a link to that history? For backing up purposes.

So , essentially the glazers are carrying on the ‘united way’ by further moving the club’s tax domicile to the caymans.

I know mate,I was being sarcastic.I just like to slip it into the conversation every now and then to keep the memory
of such a monumental occurence alive.

I only heard it third-hand but apparently this bloke called Dave summat broke his leg in a cup final.He
bravely refused to leave the field,so they sawed off a leg on the trainer's bench,chopped Dave's leg off
just below the knee and then rammed the wooden thingy in the hole.
It seems he got to like it so much that he did the same with his other leg but had his real feet re-attached.
He was later caught in a house fire and both he and the house were burned to the ground
Lol, loved it. I thought you were going to accuse me of being a piss taking bastard ;-)

On my holidays, I avoid letting anyone know who I support so I avoid the type of bell ends you mentioned.

Richard Arnold?

f9b436bca9cfd4bfc6d071893dc4ea4f.jpg
If he's into football he's definitely a manyoo fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.