United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two on his second debut...whatever that is.

Its great for us.

The more he scores, the more he has to play, the more reliant they are on him....the bigger his say in the team......the more unhappy the ‘team’......the greater the disruption and ultimately the worse they play...

In a word - utterly boring. I am sick of the drivel seeping through every channel and infiltrating the back pages like puss on a festering wound. There is very little that would please me more than for this season to be a damp squib for them, following so much hope and money spent.
We're going to need a United version of this:

BW8RA9qCAAA-O0O.jpg

Its great for us.

The more he scores, the more he has to play, the more reliant they are on him....the bigger his say in the team......the more unhappy the ‘team’......the greater the disruption and ultimately the worse they play...
I think that's an overly optimistic way of looking at things. The more he scores, the more likely they are to be up there at the end of the season; that's not great for us.

I hate them with a passion but it's delusional to think they won't be challenging this season.

That said, if the Pep machine slides into full gear I'm confident we'll still be kings come May.

Any wankers in yet ? I mean the match has been over for an hour, I know their mam said they had to have tea before they were allowed on the Internet but ....

Its great for us.

Could not disagree more.

The more he scores, the more they win. The guy has one of the best pedigrees in the game for firing sides to success and he doesn’t seem to get injured that often.

I also don’t think the rest of the players will give two shites as long as they keep winning.

Dont mind the focus on them for a bit, their league start has been absolute piss and they could easily have got less points than they do. The hard games will come and theyll come short because they dont really have any footballing plan under Ole.
Apart from hoof it forward for the fast players to chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.