United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order of quality:
CRonaldo
Cavani
Greenwood (I do rate this lad, think he’s going to be good)
Lingard
Sancho
Rashford
Martial

Martial did look a good player at one time but has seemingly given up at the Rags.

Rashford is nowhere near good enough to play for a team going for the title but has been publicised as a superstar footballer. His agent and publicist will have a lot of work to do as the unknowing masses, who only really know him from the publicity around the school meals thing, won’t understand how or why he is down the bottom of the pile at United.
The team working for Rashford should be Knighted. They have people genuinely believing that lad is world class.

I’ll never forget that dive, I was fucking livid when that got given. Wasn’t it towards the end of the 2012 title winning season?
Indeed. Followed by an even better one against QPR - Young a yard offside goes down with no contact possible. Ref points to the spot and, of course has to send the defender who didn't make contact off. United score the penalty and go on to win 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.