United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Stone of the BBC, commenting on Everton's equalizer -
"Call me cynical but between them, Fred and Aaron Wan-Bissaka should have stopped that attack from developing, either through fair means or foul".
I call him an out and out rag fan who is not professional enough to do his job properly without showing his fans's bias.

That's their "easy" start to the PL season done, 7pts dropped already.
Next up
Leicester (a)
Liverpool (h)
Spurs (a)
Us (h)
Watford (h)
Chelsea (a)

Ole may not be at the wheel much longer.
Could well be gone before Christmas unless there’s an upturn in form and results,hope we don’t have to sacrifice 3 points to keep him at the helm ..

Lovely to see that Ronaldo, Sancho and Pogba came off the bench, to come up with a draw. Ronaldo unfortunately might push to get the coach out.

Could well be gone before Christmas unless there’s an upturn in form and results,hope we don’t have to sacrifice 3 points to keep him at the helm ..
I hope he is sacked immediately after we hammer the Rag shites.
Who would replace him ? No one decent that's for sure, not with the GPC interfering, PR7 sulking, a shit midfield that cannot be improved until next summer at the earliest and a back 4 that is at West Broms level.

I hope he is sacked immediately after we hammer the Rag shites.
Who would replace him ? No one decent that's for sure, not with the GPC interfering, PR7 sulking, a shit midfield that cannot be improved until next summer at the earliest and a back 4 that is at West Broms level.
Conte is available and a good manager,but he’d probably want a clear out and bring a few players in ..

Please don’t upset me!

That's their "easy" start to the PL season done, 7pts dropped already.
Next up
Leicester (a)
Liverpool (h)
Spurs (a)
Us (h)
Watford (h)
Chelsea (a)

Ole may not be at the wheel much longer.
And lets not forget that they barely scrapped past Wolves and West Ham in the games that they did win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.