United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is yet another person connected with the rags part of some grand scheme with Ratboy now becoming ITVs answer to Rashford as their extremely wealthy spokesman on poverty.
What a strange world we now live in. Neville tax returns as a director of many companies would be interesting reading. love fairy stories.

You’ve got to love the Glazers though. Buy the club with money they don’t have. Leverage the club hugely to keep paying them money they’ve not earned.
Use rags money to buy a vanity player they don’t need, use rag money to pay him hugely inflated wages, see the share price go up massively, so they then sell a pile of shares. And that’s the ownership model we should be promoting? Mind you, it’s the one the vast majority of care homes use and nobody kicks up any fuss about that….

IMG_20211009_185412.png

Poor rags how can they compete with the "oil clubs" ?
The hypocrisy of united fans is incredible , they have a squad worth almost 1b , just this summer they spent 126 mil on transfers , more than us or chelsea but apparently they can't compete. Like it's our fault that they buy shite players and have one of the most inept managers in the league.
It really does take a low IQ to support that shite club , doesn't it.

My brother in law said a couple of years back, how football isn't the same anymore for him, and I said the obvious thing. He said, no, it's not just that we aren't winning things, it's all this possession crap.
It's music to my ears.
I ******* love this post! Proper made me chuckle, most of us have been there & its deffo worthy of its own thread, could do we a good laugh :) there’s not a lot happening between now & 4am when the boxing starts

View attachment 27781

The hypocrisy of united fans is incredible , they have a squad worth almost 1b , just this summer they spent 126 mil on transfers , more than us or chelsea but apparently they can't compete. Like it's our fault that they buy shite players and have one of the most inept managers in the league.
When the rag supports from a little village in god knows where they will just go back to looking at their home town clubs then later they will file in to their local to play pool and their heads will raise when there’s a game on and Ronaldo strolls up and magnificent and all eyes will be looking at the tv in awe. Then when he scores they will jump up and down and sing noted are back. Then when they get beaten(hopefully a lot) they go back to finish their pool game or bar billiards then head off home to their cottages and dig up turnips next morning hoping that next weekend the messiah can make their lives bearable. Hear endeth the summon. Rag cunts.

View attachment 27781

The deluded fuckwit's will have the green and gold on again soon. Can't wait for Zebra pants to make an appearance.

So, to summarise:

1. Not winning trophies.

= Football is soulless and I'm not interested.
I can honestly say, when City got relagated into the 3 tier and them cunts were winning everything, that I ever said football was ruined. I just enjoyed the ride of supporting a shit team. How can you honestly say you're a fan when you want to ditch it at the first hurdle. Cunts, each and everyone.

Last edited:
I can honestly say, when City got relagated into the 3 tier and them cunts were winning everything, that I ever said football was ruined. I just enjoyed the ride of supporting a shit team. How can you honestly say your a fan when you want to ditch it at the first hurdle. Cunts, each and everyone.
But that's because you didn't choose your team based entirely on who was most likely to win everything. If you do that sort of thing, it can feel pretty pointless when they stop winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.