United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland v Portugal, a dead rubber as Ireland have no chance of qualifying sold out in an hour. All the fuckin gloryhunters out this morning trying to get a ticket for the Ronnie roadshow even plastic dippers. Disgraceful how the FAI couldn't milk this and charge an extra tenner with a free entrance to a league of ireland game.
It would be absolutely piss funny if 'the great one's pulls out with a slight knock. As Keegan once said "I would love it"
Be even better if he got a severe knock in the first minute.

I saw phelan in john lewis last week. His belly is a reet wok!
i wondered what fit young footballers think of being coached by a fat unfit old fella
I dont think Napoleon was any good in a scrap, wasn't bad at instructing others in it though ;)

And that is the biggest problem. Forget pr37 and the rest, the stadium is decrepit, Carrington is just about 1990s standard and the academy has not moved on since it was set up. Not even ex rags send their kids to the academy. (Don't forget they don't even feed them :-)
No condemned meat available.

You have to factor in that the results in the last years of the AF era were possibly the greatest overachivement by any squad in the history of the Prem. Moyes inherited champions but just look at how weak that squad was - Rooney was their star man but he had aged badly. The rest were average (Fellaini, Smalling), some absolute wank (Cleverly / Januzaj) with the better ones well into their 30's (van Persie).

That period must have given Glazers a very false impression of what it takes to do well over time.
It was the same with Busby. Won the 1st Div in his last year, but it was the final hurrah of an aging team.

Ronaldo's coaching dream team for post Solskjaer has been revealed

dk9LfbT.png

Excuse my ignorance but can someone explain the PR7 and PR37 monikers? Cheers.
Instead of CR7 (Christian ronaldo 7 - where 7 is ‘his’ shirt number, waves at PL rules being bent for united … again) as he is known to muppets, it’s:

PR7 - public relations 7 (as it was obvious why he was signed)
Or
PR37 - public relations 37 (his soon to be age - as evidenced by his inability to track back)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.