United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-5-2 against us next week then
That'll translate into 5-3-2, if they do that the swamp will have a new gaping arsehole.

Two old fuckers upfront, the dynamic wingers pushed back and Fred/Tommy/Ratty in midfield & 3 central defenders of slim boy fat, Slabhead & Linderoff......yes please.

Don’t care how much turmoil they’re in I’m shitting it
I always do! And we've done better at The Swamp in recent years, than at any other time I can remember (I'm 60).
The pressure will be on them after their result at Spurs, and the Rags will be after our blood!

That will be in our favour I reckon, as we can do to them what they've done at our place last couple of seasons.

Just got to concentrate and hold our nerve!

That'll translate into 5-3-2, if they do that the swamp will have a new gaping arsehole.

Two old fuckers upfront, the dynamic wingers pushed back and Fred/Tommy/Ratty in midfield & 3 central defenders of slim boy fat, Slabhead & Linderoff......yes please.

Trouble is that their " old fuckers " know where the goals are unlike our players who look out of sorts.

They will win the Derby.

Somehow, Ole has better record in the Derby against Pep.

And unfortunately, we are good at bottling important games.
Presumably you slept through our trips to the Bridge and Anfield this year where we played them both off the park? And much of the last decade with a trophy haul others can only dream of

You could hear ratboy getting all giddy because they saw of Spurs ............my word if you want one opponent after a bad result it’s Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.