United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was switching over to the match during the ad breaks.
Saw the score was 2 2 and presumed that was the final score.
Heard this morning that Atlanta had won last night . Happy until I later found out that it was this team who were crowned " World" champions last night.

Ole has got to be the luckiest man in football.

Unqualified, but got the job due to connections with his former club.
Continuously protected by his friends in the media, despite his results, for the majority of his tenure.
Spent more than Mourinho/Van Gaal/Moyes, with no trophies to show for, yet lasted longer than all of them.
Did not plan for Ronaldo this season, board signs Ronaldo anyway. Ronaldo ends up bailing him out of CL group stages.
If it wasn’t for PR37's goals, the rags would have no points in their CL group.

If it wasn’t for PR37's goals, the rags would have no points in their CL group.

Yes but the bleeding annoyance is that he has scored them. So it’s not relevant how or why. No one sees it how we see it of course but the result is the result.

It pisses me off. Massively.

Confused about the handball rule, I thought it was this:

Accidental handball in the build-up to a goal will no longer be deemed an offence. The crucial word here is 'build-up'.

It will still be an offence if an accidental handball directly creates the chance that scores the goal, or scores the goal itself.

Surely that accidental handball created the chance, no?
No for the Rags, Yes if it was us

Confused about the handball rule, I thought it was this:

Accidental handball in the build-up to a goal will no longer be deemed an offence. The crucial word here is 'build-up'.

It will still be an offence if an accidental handball directly creates the chance that scores the goal, or scores the goal itself.

Surely that accidental handball created the chance, no?
It was the rags; different laws.

Yes but the bleeding annoyance is that he has scored them. So it’s not relevant how or why. No one sees it how we see it of course but the result is the result.

It pisses me off. Massively.
Piss funny that a 36 year old on 500k a week, only brought in because the red mardarses had a meltdown about him coming to us, is now running the show over at the theatre of comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.