United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know bugger all about him, but from this he sounds like a highly knowledgeable and nice guy.

A bit of a contrast to recent incumbents if so.

be interesting to see if it's just him or his staff will follow for 6 month.....or rely on the current coaching muppets

also, he's not exactly been pulling up trees in the Europa Dopa league this season. unless they beat Lazio they are out after game day 5

View attachment 30564
Not a criticism more an observation. But how has these “game 1 to whatever has come into our game? It’s an American terminology and fit only for the NFL not football. I might seem a bit pedantic but all the same let’s keep our football away from USA sayings. Next thing I’m expecting is the “offense vs the defense “. Ok defense I get. :-)

Rangnick is a surprisingly sensible appointment due to his knack of turning things around for teams in a long term capacity. Hopefully he comes undone by the fact it's United and they're run by people who still probably don't know the offside rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.