United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This latest **** is their 4th or 5th choice.

He’s basically that chubby 6/10 bird you end up with on a night out when you’re 19 and 9 pints pissed as there’s fuck all else left and you need to empty your balls.

His real name is probably Claire and he probably has stretch marks from the twins he had when he was 17.

This latest **** is their 4th or 5th choice.

He’s basically that chubby 6/10 bird you end up with on a night out when you’re 19 and 9 pints pissed as there’s fuck all else left and you need to empty your balls.

His real name is probably Claire and he probably has stretch marks from the twins he had when he was 17.
Hahahahahah very good Stoned especially about not giving a shit where your next bit of dick comes from after guzzling a gallon or so of ale.

To give you my impression about Rangnick over many years
I'd say he's a very intelligent, academic football teacher and a great strategic analyst. In Germany he is also known as "The Professor"...
He will change utd's way to play, their intensity on the pitch and their complete scouting and academy system. That's what he stands for - change. And I guess utd fans are exactly waiting for that.

This might be bad news as it seems the club owners have identified the necessity to change a lot. And he needs a lot of power and competences to play that role, which he likes. If utd want a puppet they won't be happy with him too long. He is quite demanding.
He might have some success as consultant or DOF after end of this season.

At the same time his strengths as a theorist and tactical expert have shown fundamental problems addressing players in the right tone, especially stars and divas running around the swamp.

I doubt Rangnick will have a strong impact as a coach to save the current season. But his mid-term impact could bring some trouble for non-utd fans. He definitely will change that wonderfully pisspoor transfer philosophy of overrated and overpaid big names. Rangnick is a man of youth talent development.
If he gets the power he needs, it could be some turnaround after years of misery. But he could also get on everybody's nerves in that club with his know-it-all manner - as a German. Thin ice for him...

yeah, "consultants" have exactly zero say on what is done at the club. the dude will just grift at united. cant coach their players to do what he wants and the club wont give him the power to change what needs to be changed (everything). so, yeah

The German guy had gotten the taste of the SAP money and the caffeine drinks money. Now, he will spend the noodle and the Russian flag carrier money. I am hoping their former manager sticks his nose into their dealings and continues to meddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.