United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god never here dog this guy but sky have all the experts lined up with not one negative thing to say about him even though he ain’t been manager of a top side or won next to nowt! Bloke on sky been talking about him for 10 mins sucking him off! Oh and when he becomes a director football he will be the best one ever! The scum don’t half pay of these people in the media!

In business you surround yourself with the best people around to achieve a goal. Go get the director of football who recruited and put together arguably one of the greatest teams to play the game in Barcelona 2009-11.

Go get the Bayern Munich manager who was regarded as one of the top coaches in the world who was also the architect of that great Barcelona team.

The rags don’t seem to have that no one but the best in key positions philosophy like City do. Probably the reason why they haven’t won anything for nearly half a decade and haven’t finished above City in a decade.

Ask yourself would their new hope be on Khaldoon’s call list when Pep or Txiki trundle off into the sunset? I very much doubt it.

For context, he wouldn't be on the list for Everton or West Ham as things stand right now.

The whole structure of the club is crumbling, this week they erected another tent next to the carpark so their women's team can get changed.

How fucking insulting is that.

They have signs inside Carrington stating relevant and non-relevant personnel only, leaving loads of workers pissed off and lost 40 per cent of staff in some departments over the last 12 months.

The stadium is representative of the club as a whole.

Antiquated, tatty, trying to paint a false veneer to something which is long past its sell-by date.

They are done, they will never be back.

I expect not to see them win another league title in the next 30 years.

Good fucking riddance. I once said they are like a vampire, you need to open the curtains and get all the crucifixes out.

Even then, you need to make sure they are dead.

Man United will never die?

Do me a fucking favour, we have driven a stake through their rotten heart and not even a cosmetic transplant will bring them back to life.

Rest in Hell, it's supposedly a good resting place for a Red Devil.

Last edited:
My summary of his record is a bit disingenuous, and he's certainly an eminent figure in his field with a decent track record of success. But the circumstances around his appointment do show what a dysfunctional institution the rags have become. And there are certainly reasons to question whether the appointment will prove tpo be the masterstroke everyone's hailing it as:

1. He's achieved some outstanding things in his past, but these tend to involve having built teams to unexpected heights from a lower base. He's never had to handle a dressing room that's populated with the sorts of egos theirs currently is and, while he might manage to handle it, there isn't a guarantee - especially as he doesn't have the level of authority conferred by a long-term contract. The players will know he's gone in the summer.

2. His preferred playing style is a high-energy pressing game, exactly the sort of football United have very definitely moved away from this season to accommodate Ronaldo. How's he going to handle that? Drop the star man and risk the ructions that would undoubtedly follow from such a move? Or compromise in terms of the way he wants to play, which means he'd be working in a way completely different from that with which he's achieved the past success he's had.

3. He was available as a Sporting Director when they were supposed to be overhauling their football operations, and they passed him up. Now, as of the end of the season, he'll be a consultant with contractual guarantees that they'll take notice of him, but he'll be operating on top of the existing structure and with Ferguson still haunting the place like Banquo's ghost. Lots of potential for trouble there.

It's not impossible that he'll do well there, but it's not the given the British media would have you believe. And, as I said, the appointment clearly shows what a train-wreck that club currently is.

British media always have the new rag manager as the saviour the best this the best that or it he knows the rag way! Well guess what this guy doesn’t do the rag way and no one is saying anything because they all suck of the scum or get paid to say positivity about the new man.

Has anyone seen his CV.

If he was coming to coach our EDS I`d be considerably less than blown away.

1983–1985FC Viktoria Backnang
1985–1987VfB Stuttgart II
1987–1988TSV Lippoldsweiler
1988–1990SC Korb
1990–1994VfB Stuttgart U19
1995–1997Reutlingen 05
1997–1999Ulm 1846
1999–2001VfB Stuttgart
2001–2004Hannover 96
2004–2005Schalke 04
2006–20111899 Hoffenheim
2011Schalke 04
2015–2016RB Leipzig
2018–2019RB Leipzig

Ulm 1846

VfB Stuttgart

Hannover 96

Schalke 04

RB Leipzig

• DFB-Pokal runner-up: 2019

It’ll be fun if Wreckit Ralph can’t get the work permit.

The words ‘special dispensation’ are floating through my head.

For context, he wouldn't be on the list for Everton or West Ham as things stand right now.

The whole structure of the club is crumbling, this week they erected another tent next to the carpark so their women's team can get changed.

They have signs inside Carrington stating relevant and non-relevant personnel only, leaving loads of workers pissed off and lost 40 per cent of staff in some departments over the last 12 months.

Antiquated, tatty, trying to paint a false vaneer to something which is long past its sell-by date.

Good fucking riddance. I once said they are like a vampire, you need to open the curtains and get all the crucifixes out.

Do me a fucking favour, we have driven a stake through their rotten heart and not even a cosmetic transplant will bring them back to life.

Brightened my morning up that Tolm.

Antiquated, tatty, trying to paint a false vaneer to something which is long past its sell-by date.

veneer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.