United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he been confirmed yet or will they be backtracking later with a snub and giving it Carrick?

Pep Guardiola: "I cannot discuss all the possible candidates to be Man United manager. It would take maybe three hours and we would have to take a nap..." [via
@DomFarrell1986

Pep Guardiola on Ralf Rangnick: "Not confirmed. Speculation. I never met him but I know he did an incredible job at Red Bull. For now, Michael Carrick is manager at Man United." [via
@sistoney67
]

Just asked to pep in our pre match prezzer

Fuck and off

Pep Guardiola: "I cannot discuss all the possible candidates to be Man United manager. It would take maybe three hours and we would have to take a nap..." [via
@DomFarrell1986

Pep Guardiola on Ralf Rangnick: "Not confirmed. Speculation. I never met him but I know he did an incredible job at Red Bull. For now, Michael Carrick is manager at Man United." [via
@sistoney67
]

Just asked to pep in our pre match prezzer

Fuck and off
F*cking nailed on they would ask Pep. He should have just blanked the c*nt's and then asked if anyone else had any stupid questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.