United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I dislike Villa they were robbed. They scored a perfectly good goal. Cavani dived into the Villa player to try and get a penalty. The VAR took almost four minutes to find a reason to disallow it. That's bent in my view. It is not the job of VAR to find a way to disallow goals. It is supposed to be there to challenge clear and obvious errors. It can't be clear and obvious if it took four minutes to decide. A total disgrace.

They didn’t even bother to check Shaw smashing his arm into the Villa kid’s face causing him a clear nose bleed.

Surely that’s a “head injury” by any definition?

They look worse every time you watch them.

Genuinely terrible side and I can’t see Rangnick lasting until the end of the season on the evidence of what I’ve seen over the past couple of matches. Something seriously wrong with Rashford too.
The credibiliary gap is widening though.
As they get worse- and they are certainly doing that- the dodgy var decisions will become more and more obvious as desperate attempts to keep the relevant.
Tonight was a clear example.

They didn’t even bother to check Shaw smashing his arm into the Villa kid’s face causing him a clear nose bleed.

Surely that’s a “head injury” by any definition?
Yes. Looked like a penalty from the only angle they showed us. They didn't spend nearly four minutes looking at it. The broadcasters are complicit aren't they? The Cavani one is laughable. Lineker, Shearer, and Micah treated it as a joke. Cavani was on the edge of the box and inititated the contact. It was an unbelievable decision.

Games under Rangnick
Crystal Palace (H) 1-0 win
Young Boys (H) 1-1 draw
Norwich City (A) 1-0 win
Newcastle (A) 1-1 draw
Burnley (H) 3-1 win
Wolves (A) 1-0 loss
Aston Villa (H) 1-0 win

Apart from Burnley, it's been tragic.

Been outplayed in most of the games they've won as well.

Without being rude to the above teams..

3 of them are cut adrift at the bottom of the PL.

Of which they scraped an undeserved draw against one of them and had to resort to diving for a penalty to beat another after being totally outplayed..

One is an under 12 team from Switzerland who they couldn't beat at the swamp..

One is in the bottom half of the PL..

One is a mid table team who recently hammered them 1-0 at the swamp..

And the team they played tonight couldn't string 2 passes together, were robbed of a perfectly good goal but still should have won comfortably..

I don't know how much they are paying the godfather of German football but it's definitely not enough, he's hit the ground running and is ripping it up big time with them ..!

Does anyone have any doubt whatsoever what the outcome would have been if that Shaw on Konsa incident had been the other way around?

Really shockingly biased refereeing tonight, and United needed that bias in order to scrape past a middling Villa team.

Without being rude to the above teams..

3 of them are cut adrift at the bottom of the PL.

Of which they scraped an undeserved draw against one of them and had to resort to diving for a penalty to beat another after being totally outplayed..

One is an under 12 team from Switzerland who they couldn't beat at the swamp..

One is in the bottom half of the PL..

One is a mid table team who recently hammered them 1-0 at the swamp..

And the team they played tonight couldn't string 2 passes together, were robbed of a perfectly good goal but still should have won comfortably..

I don't know how much they are paying the godfather of German football but it's definitely not enough, he's hit the ground running and is ripping it up big time with them ..!
Back to winning ways tonight.
Be afraid - be very afraid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.