United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC ridiculously shoehorning a rag into a feature.......

The Wunderkids team, in conjunction with BBC Sport, have come up with 11 players and presenter Steve Crossman will be joined by experts to discuss the latest inclusion, with one new player revealed each week.

But we are not going for the obvious names - the likes of Kylian Mbappe, Erling Braut Haaland or Jadon Sancho - we are looking at the players who are still on the verge of making the breakthrough into the big time.
I thought Jadon Sancho was on the verge of making the breakthrough, he's done fuck all this season to indicate he's 'made it'

Today Ten Haag is imminently imminent, but apparently those at the club are no longer interested in being in transition - their very own TH (sorry Tolm!) is brought in to inaugurate a period of transformation!

If LVG couldn't get anything out of a higher-quality side then I hate to say it but Ten Hag is in for a firm kick to the gonads at Yanited. With the resources they have they may well eventually get it right, but Ten Hag has made all of his success at one of the best run clubs in the world. It's going to be eye-opening for him to say the least.

It'll still improve his profile and net him a fat payday, so I'm not surprised he's going.

What they need over at the swamp is tried-and-true British talent, not one of those upjumped foreign mercenaries. Someone like that Moyes fellow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.