United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus Rashford won Book of the Year for "You Are A Champion" - that must have really taxed his brain as the last time he was a champion was ......... many, many years ago.

I was brought up hating united. Was in my blood from an early age and still is. Tell you what though. Give me a Manc United fan before these scouse cunts any day of the week.
Hate united more but I no what you mean about scouser hate them both

Marcus Rashford won Book of the Year for "You Are A Champion" - that must have really taxed his brain as the last time he was a champion was ......... many, many years ago.
It goes back to when he'd watch old repeats of Champion the wonder horse as a kid, St.Marcus was always a donkey but dared to dream.

That sounded pretty good in my head, I'm not too sure now it's on the screen.

Man alive - they have to ship out some shite this summer, all on top wages with few takers
Thats beside the bunch who will walk at the end of their contracts
Its going to be an entertaining summer, seeing championship teams cherry pick and get subsidized wages
What on earth is Ten Haag thinking taking this on?

This new guy has got a challenge on his hands, the biggest one will be impatience of the fans, they don't like to admit it but they are hoping he will return them back to the good old days, but it's more likely those good old days will be the Tommy Doc era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.