United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United finally make public plans to redevelop Old Trafford.

The public consultation begins in South Africa, touring the world, and finishes in Trafford.

958-DDDB9-5-E29-4-FD7-9248-76-BB318-A813-B.jpg
Is that giraffe one of the floodlights?

How the fuck does a shit average PNE player get dubbed to be a Man younited star? He only played one fucking game and has now been sacked by his club.

He was shit, let's be honest, but is dubbed a Man United STAR!!!

The public consultation begins in South Africa, touring the world, and finishes in Trafford.

It is the giraffe that gets me with this pic. Every time

Reactions: jrb
Rags and Dippers have played 2 "Legends" charity matches this season.

Are they that desperate to keep their fans on board with misty eyed nostalgia or are these games being used for something more nefarious?

How the fuck does a shit average PNE player get dubbed to be a Man younited star? He only played one fucking game and has now been sacked by his club.

Written by his agency, he’ll be on soccer am next week. It’s always a shame for a player, it doesn’t state he’s probably agreed a pay up.

And they can add a big screen if st helens and wigan managed and they were just passing through this week

That article has a lot of words and is gushing at his worldie rag game. Even I can't remember if he was the new Best or new Story-Moore. Just a kid chucked in for the last game of the season...so many words!!!!

Wonder what happened to similar 'one game wonders' from other clubs?

That article has a lot of words and is gushing at his worldie rag game. Even I can't remember if he was the new Best or new Story-Moore. Just a kid chucked in for the last game of the season...so many words!!!!

Wonder what happened to similar 'one game wonders' from other clubs?
Didn't he play against us in the league cup at Deepdale (19/20 season ) when we beat them 3-0 . I seem to recall he was pretty poor and tried to kick David Silva once or twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.