United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve broken another one.

A long time video poster on YouTube has announced “he’s finished”, COINCIDENTALLY after his team took a 6-3 dry bumming.

The mods have enforced a no-ref rule for this guy (as it is thought he may have a disability), so I’m not providing a link, just to say he was a big Carrick Fan.

I have to say I’ll miss him, as after one of their losses he made for some great mouth frothing entertainment.

I also think he’s pissed that inferior less talented presenters like Goldbridge have more success than him

I actually think I hate all clubs bar City mate so appreciate where you are coming from! They've all had something to say about our takeover and success, bitching, snitching etc. I've a special spot for United and Liverpool though - self entitled bunch of arseholes across both clubs due to this "history" pish they go on about...
West Ham and AFC Wimbledon I love and regard as second teams. There are a few other clubs I don't mind, otherwise agreed.

West Ham and AFC Wimbledon I love and regard as second teams. There are a few other clubs I don't mind, otherwise agreed.
Fair play. I live in Edinburgh and follow FC Edinburgh (formerly Edinburgh City until a stupid set of decisions over the summer by the board) in Scottish League One - can't stand the top flight up here. I go there when not down in Manchester to watch City which is usually once a month... City and City only for me when "down south".

Needed a good laugh so I went on redcafe to view the "What is the point of City" thread. How they have the nerve to call us bitter is beyond me. They have actually convinced themselves that all our income is down to dodgy dealings & inflated sponsorship deals. It is scary that there are people with this sort of intelligence & logic & mindset inhabiting the same planet as normal people.

I see lifelong number 1 Manchester United supporter (and Chelsea season ticket holder) Sir Jim from Radcliffe has done a Q&A tonight....

Basically says he met with the Glazers, complements them as the nicest of people (cue piss boil) and they told him Manchester United is NOT for sale...

He hints he won't hang around and wait to see if it one day does become available and instead move on.

GLAZERS IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.