United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissing myself laughing at this comment on the BBC website.

“That was Rashford's fourth Premier League goal of the season. No other United player has more this campaign.”
Surely they are mistaken, Surely the most expensive 37 year old in English top tier history has at least 10 times more than this Championship level striker?

Sky still peddling this lie about a youth player in every squad.

Ronaldo is total cringe, imagine snubbing one of your ex-team mates and biggest cheerleaders, because they don’t try and defend the indefensible for your benefit.

Absolute clown of a bloke, knocking on for 40 but behaving like he’s 14. Definitely the biggest ego in football, apparently the fragilest too.

Despite my consternation, naturally I’m mega chuffed it’s happening at United. He’s a perfect fit for the clown show in Trafford.

client journalists: uNitED aRe bAcK: hoW rAsHFoRd iNspiRed wiN.

reality: stank the place out and were clinging on at home against mid table dross after Ten Hag shat the bed and went ultra defensive at 1 up. Preening rager who refused to come on as a sub a week ago was welcomed back with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.