United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a home win at the Swamp last night then !
Saw a few rag shirts in the crowd ...

Another batch of the "can't get a ticket" brigade managed to tick off the "have you ever been to old toilet" question on the world's biggest Rag fan questionnaire.

The last lot managed to do it the other year at the SoccerAid match.

Question. Perhaps one for the mods. What is the highest post count per season on the rag thread ?
I predict Billy Smarts Circus aka the rags will provide so much comedy this year we will smash that post count.
20/21 season they were pretty much neck and neck with the Dippers thread going into the last couple of games of the season.

Last season they were way ahead.

Confirmation (if ever it were needed) that the BBC are well and truley part of the rag's PR machine
I went on the Daily Mirror's football page a little while ago...if they are not taking the piss then I don't know.
Every item -and I mean every item- featured the rags. Ratboy and Spitty sharing their views and opinions, Camel Gob the same, Ten Bob's chances of success at the swamp by Patrice Evra, 'exclusive' interviews with Lee Sharpe, Ashley Young and Robbie Savage. Then there was an item about Slabhead, urging everyone to lay off him because he's had a 'hard couple of years,' and finally a look at how the rags could line up next season if they get all the signings they are after, and what formation will Ten Bob go with on the opening game.

Absolutely bloody nauseating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.