United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like something might be happening with these fools today.
Working in Prestbury the woman next door is some exec at the ahit hole.
She's just been picked up in a merc .
According to the guy we're working for that normally means she's gone in for some discussion regarding signing someone.
I just said to him she's not very good at her job then

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition
Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again...

Looks like something might be happening with these fools today.
Working in Prestbury the woman next door is some exec at the ahit hole.
She's just been picked up in a merc .
According to the guy we're working for that normally means she's gone in for some discussion regarding signing someone.
I just said to him she's not very good at her job then

Probably Pogba for 400m.

We seem to get one or two of these types of signings every year to keep us amused. Past it galacticos after a cash out move.
They nearly always flop.
Off the top of the my head recently there's been

Falcao
Schweinsteiger
Sanchez
Ibrahimovic
Cavani
PR37
Varane
and now Erickson.
All were going to help United back to their rightful place atop the League.
None did apart from maybe the odd week here and there.
And that ugly twat ( i know that doesnt narrow it down much ) that went to psg ? A good player ruined by the rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.