United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they be skint!! They supposed to be biggest club on the world a billion fans! In reality they are just another club who got lucky in there history and there only hope is for pep to leave city to have a chance! It’s why that **** on the bbc keep asking pep when you going
you can make the headline now if we fail in the wednesday night knock out cup

Ronaldo would still walk into most European teams in every European league. The fact he's got to Al Nassr just proves to me his motivation was always about the money.

He could have gone to Newcastle for half of what Man U were paying him and help them towards a cup victory, for example. His overpriced inflated ego would not accept a reduction in pay even if it meant he could continue to compete at the top level in the most respected leagues in the world.
I can't imagine he's short of a bob or three. Whatever you may think of him, and he wouldn't be on my Christmas card list for next year, he wouldn't strike me as the sort to have pissed it all up against a wall, or sniffed it all away. How much money does he really need? Newcastle would have been a good move for him, if they were still interested.

Rashford dropped today due to disaplinary issue !!!! Wonder how the saintly one has transgressed

Sad cafe speculating over jaded Sancho, apparently he is back in Manchester 5 weeks into an 8 week fitness campaign ordered by Tent Peg . some talk of mental health issues and also long Covid but gradually coming around to Cocaine .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.