United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they’ve turned a corner there play is now more controlled and a joy to behold I fear for us next week let’s hope we have a fully fit squad otherwise can see a 4-0 defeat can see if they carry on playing this away the domestic treble by the end of the season sitting in there trophy cabinet

that corner ? is now worth £1.5billion and counting

So lets see
Score 1 goal v Shite Defending
Conceede 1 from Even Worse Defending
Get a Fortunate 2nd via an og
Reprevied by VAR Again ,no equaliser
Their left back escapes 2 obvious cards
And they get their obligitatory Penalty

And they think they are unstoppable
Lol
Can you imagine the media seethe and the parliamentary debates if we were ever refereed like that, with them it’s never even mentioned.

Judging on the little I saw last night I have to say I'm not impressed. The style of play is better than under most of their previous manager's, but then it could hardly have gotten any worse.
They've upped the tempo a bit, similar to Bingo's chosen tactics - just run like fuck all the time. But in doing so they have become a lot more reckless and even dirtier than they ever were.
Under the Pisscan they got away with a lot, a helluva lot. And it now seems they've gone full circle and are now more than ever determined to kick fuck out of any opposition player within spitting distance. Rashford in particular has now added kicking out petulantly to his very limited box of tricks. All he seems to do is run fast, take a shot at goal even when a pass might have been better for his side, and go studs in on whoever the opposition is.

And sometime (very soon, hopefully) someone somewhere is going to take that buck-toothed weasel Penandez out of the picture.
He spends nearly all his time in the ref's ear, screaming, pleading, cajoling, and verbally abusing anyone who doesn't see things the way he wants them to be seen. Shrek was permitted to do this without any repercussions, and it now appears that this right has been handed down to the rat-faced diver.

Judging on the little I saw last night I have to say I'm not impressed. The style of play is better than under most of their previous manager's, but then it could hardly have gotten any worse.
They've upped the tempo a bit, similar to Bingo's chosen tactics - just run like fuck all the time. But in doing so they have become a lot more reckless and even dirtier than they ever were.
Under the Pisscan they got away with a lot, a helluva lot. And it now seems they've gone full circle and are now more than ever determined to kick fuck out of any opposition player within spitting distance. Rashford in particular has now added kicking out petulantly to his very limited box of tricks. All he seems to do is run fast, take a shot at goal even when a pass might have been better for his side, and go studs in on whoever the opposition is.

And sometime (very soon, hopefully) someone somewhere is going to take that buck-toothed weasel Penandez out of the picture.
He spends nearly all his time in the ref's ear, screaming, pleading, cajoling, and verbally abusing anyone who doesn't see things the way he wants them to be seen. Shrek was permitted to do this without any repercussions, and it now appears that this right has been handed down to the rat-faced diver.

Agree we will get loads of chances next week it’s up to us to to score them but they will get a few chances too and Rashford one on one usually scores so going to be a high scoring game!

Based on the few minutes I am seeing right now, I think they will win league.
ed3d4e78a3b879061af69eeec32836f3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.