United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky describing rashford as the “ most inform striker in european football” just fuckin wow!! erlings only got more than double his goals this season!! but that counts for fuck all i guess

I had to check for myself when someone told me he’d only got nine league goals this season.

I mean, the greatest striker in history, having the greatest season of his career. And he ain’t even on course to hit 20 goals.

Foden’s only two behind him and he’s a midfielder who’s spent most of the year on the piss, or whatever it is he’s been up to.

Never watched them last night but was there any mention of five years since there last trophy and how they used to treat this competition with contempt!? Just hope Newcastle do them in the final but we know they’ll be playing against the rags and officials

I had to check for myself when someone told me he’d only got nine league goals this season.

I mean, the greatest striker in history, having the greatest season of his career. And he ain’t even on course to hit 20 goals.

Foden’s only two behind him and he’s a midfielder who’s spent most of the year on the piss, or whatever it is he’s been up to.
Not playing football, that’s for sure.

I know it sounds bonkers mate but all the “oh my god they’re back!!!” Posts we’ve seen every time they score followed by a flaccid “hope I’m wrong though :/“ in a desperate attempt to conceal.

I think the press gets to a lot of city fans (although they’ll fight tooth and nail to deny it) and they also start to believe the hype. So they come on here warning everyone that they’re back for real this time lads and subconsciously start wanting united at the top to prove the “told you so” attitude they have was right
Machievelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.