United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how come now its not grim you come back? We're you in the football is shit and ruined now Category? It is funny when United were winning everything football was great, then when it stopped football was rubbish and boring when 1 team wins all the time, like your fat muppet howson said, might as well be celtic
Because this team actually look like they want to work on the pitch. Last year was the complete opposite.

Sabitzer won't be able to compensate for the loss of Erikson's creative contribution in midfield and utd is back to the problem of the last few years. Big blow IMO.

You have to like the rags transfer activity, Erikson was a sticking plaster signing. Now they’ve had to get another sticking plaster to cover the sticking plaster.

Have Sky published his pressing stats yet?

So how come now its not grim you come back? We're you in the football is shit and ruined now Category? It is funny when United were winning everything football was great, then when it stopped football was rubbish and boring when 1 team wins all the time, like your fat muppet howson said, might as well be celtic
Most reds i know thought football was gone and its not the same anymore.
I was repeatedly told that city winning itnis souless as the games gone. Loads went pff supporting County as grass roots is wheres its at (really just attaching themselves to a team that was seeing success)

Utter wank staines. All crawling out the woodwork again and this gimp spouting the same shite

The problem over the last few years was having no competent holding midfielder. Have that now in Casemiro. Before that the last one was Carrick almost a decade ago. Team will just have to adapt. Eriksen was struggling to play 90 minutes regularly anyway, hopefully he’ll be able to get sooner then expected
Fuck off scum.

The problem over the last few years was having no competent holding midfielder. Have that now in Casemiro. Before that the last one was Carrick almost a decade ago. Team will just have to adapt. Eriksen was struggling to play 90 minutes regularly anyway, hopefully he’ll be able to get sooner then expected
Fuck me have you appeared again you fucking tosspot fuck off back to Croydon

True. It was so grim last year that would only watch the games and then just switch off from all football media, forums etc. At least Liverpool didn’t do the quadruple
What a cnut. Who have you supported the last few years? You typify RAGs, full of it after a few wins, supporting Barca after a few losses. Nobody here gives a shit what you think, crawl back under your stone and when you finish fifth you can go off and support someone else.

You have to like the rags transfer activity, Erikson was a sticking plaster signing. Now they’ve had to get another sticking plaster to cover the sticking plaster.

Have Sky published his pressing stats yet?
I thought Weg Carthorse is also a sticking plaster, have they won a trophy for the biggest First Aid Box in the League?

I thought Weg Carthorse is also a sticking plaster, have they won a trophy for the biggest First Aid Box in the League?

Stop Gap FC, the cast offs they got from Real Madrid they are hyping up to be world beaters are a lot closer to 30 rather than 20. They will have to roll the dice in a couple of seasons time when they aren’t deemed good enough for the Premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.