United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody gonna watch this massive friendly

I'm watching it, more empty seats than occupied seats, not surprised to be honest what with the tickets going on sale for over £500.

I want the bin dippers to smash the rag scum, this will give the dippers a false sense of security and add a little spice to their demise next season.

Crazy they play Liverpool first. Lose this & pressure on the team already regardless if a pointless friendly. Win & it’s puts extra pressure on them for the season.

Win win I guess

This is looking ominous .... can't think we've ever been 3-0 up against Liverpool, well at least not in my life time. Looks like Ten Haag is the next coming. No Pogba, No Ronaldo, NO PROBLEM. Bashing the almost Quadruple '22 Champions. Going to be a nervous few weeks, seeing if the balance of power in (or near) Manchester is going to shift back to the red side :O

Anyone in the Soi Cowboy area better get their 'entertainment' sorted early, as the stretford lads will be out celebrating later ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.