United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really disappointing Leeds couldn't hold on to their 2 goal league, but hopefully at their place they can win. I am aware that there is rivalry between Leeds and Manchester, but I have a soft spot for them because some many years ago I was one of about ten people who bought ITV digital (in 1999) and I watched them in the CL as it was on that service!

Ha ha, that prick Solekhi stating about dual ownership regarding PSG, "there's a way round the Qatari's can takeover the Rags by linking the acquisition to an Individual rather than the State". What an absolute fucking prick. I suppose they'll be buying a 6b club for just 3b, best deal ever. No mention of duplicity owning the Rags and the French Rags, no questioning of the motive.

Now, as I'm typing this, SSN presenter says "Manchester City facing unprecedented charges, we'll find out what Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher think".

Ffs, I'd take the opinion of Tinky Winky, La La, Po and Dipsy before those two cunts.

Really disappointing Leeds couldn't hold on to their 2 goal league, but hopefully at their place they can win. I am aware that there is rivalry between Leeds and Manchester, but I have a soft spot for them because some many years ago I was one of about ten people who bought ITV digital (in 1999) and I watched them in the CL as it was on that service!
I also don't get the hatred for Leeds from City fans... I've always had a soft spot for them even since they beat united to the last First Division title in 91/92.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.