United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep they will spend even more lavishly if that’s possible. Going to be a big threat to us now.
What happens if PSG meet Rags in Europa Conference league?? Didn’t think one owner could own two competitive clubs.

CFG seems to buy lower league clubs??

Is it not too late for the Bluemoon forum to make a bid for Man United (and then close it down?) just asking - the deadlines tomorrow I think.

Absolutely fuckin unbelievable from that deluded fuckwit Jason Burt.

Rashford best player in the world now.

What a fucking pathetic match report for the prick that is Burt, has he been on the piss with the Dipper Alcoholic Evans? Talk about hyperbole, He should be embarrassed of himself and his contribution to “journalism”.

What a fucking pathetic match report for the prick that is Burt, has he been on the piss with the Dipper Alcoholic Evans? Talk about hyperbole, He should be embarrassed of himself and his contribution to “journalism”.
It's ridiculous. Haaland has scored 28 goals in the PL this season - on his own - compared to the rags total team PL contribution of 38 goals. Burt is either stealing a living, or is a paid shill. You couldn't make this shit up. I thought match reporters were meant to contribute facts - how fuckin' naive of me.

Does he really, just lucky that all teams including City have been poor throughout the season.
Exactly. They're no better off than they were under Mourinho - lucky if they get a domestic cup and something out of the Europa (losers) League. They've got one or two players that are on form (at the moment) but that's all they've got. Why people buy into the media hype about the rags I'll never know. PL commentators are becoming like WWF commentators - anything to hype the crowd up and retain a narrative. As proper fans we should be more clued up than to fall for this BS.

Does he really, just lucky that all teams including City have been poor throughout the season.
I agree.

In terms of quality of football I'm not seeing united playing any better than they did under Mourinho or Solskjaer.

They've barely had a single win this season where they've looked convincing, dominant and fully deserving of the 3 points, they've all been scrappy, narrow wins where they've not played any better than the other team and their opponents were unlucky to not get something from the game.

Add to that as you say all other teams looking below par and inconsistent, plus Ferguson era levels of favourable officiating and "contentious" decisions for them this season.

All of the above account for their current position far more than anything Ten Hag has done since he came to the club.

The only tactical masterstroke I've seen Ten Hag produce so far is abandoning his philosophy of playing attractive, expansive, possession based football after the first 2 humiliations this season and instead resorting to the Mourinho and Solskjaer tactics of park the bus and hoof it up to the fast lads upfront.

How will the 650 million top redz who are all against state owned oil money react to their new owners I wonder?

Better still, how will the PL, UEFA and our media approach the subject?

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.