United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say.....i could have done without this manager they have got themselves,might still be early days.....but he looks the real deal,like Pep he makes players better and he recognises what makes a team tick,he puts into perspective some of the shite they have employed over the past few years.

Make no mistake,these cunts are getting up a head of steam and i suspect they will soon become our biggest threat.

We need to ensure this summer is used as effective as it can be to bring in the replacements that will afford us the continued gap,because i know that lot will be going for it big time.
Agree with a lot of this. When we stepped off the gas in the 6:3 it didn't help either

You would think so.

However, the rag PR machine aka Sly Sports have got this.

This Qatari bid is wholesome and with not a whiff of state owned shenanigans. Unlike those nasty owners at MCFC and NFC.

This bid is fronted by an independent business man (Sheikh Jassim Bin Hamed Al Thani) who was educated at a military academy in England. Sly have gone to great lengths to find a black and white photo of him which makes him look conveniently like your typical average American.

Which in itself perfectly illustrates the racial bias Sly Sports harbour towards the middle East.

We're going to witness the world champions mental gymnastics from our friends in the media while this story gathers pace.
Absolutely BUT it’s smashed the yank alliance, the dippers will be livid, their sock puppets will be up in arms. Throwing shit at us was easy when they all sang to the tune “the yanks are coming” now the yanks will turn on their once red friends and no one will buy this “private citizen” shit. He’s not got a quarter of the funds needed so it’s state backed. In fact our owner is a private citizen and he only owns 80% and is worth about £30B the last time I looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.