United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
United fan logic for ya

“I remain anti-oil money, but am coming around to thinking that succumbing to it may be the only way for United to become a top team once again. When in Rome.”

United fan logic for ya

“I remain anti-oil money, but am coming around to thinking that succumbing to it may be the only way for United to become a top team once again. When in Rome.”
Fucking weird how everyone's anti oil, without it their lives would be a million times worse.

United fan logic for ya

And that’s exactly how they’ll all view it. Pointless saying anything to them about it

It looks like bollocks to me, the media haven't a clue.
The headlines now are just the same as the ones this morning, they've just changed the words 'will be Submitting' to submitted, Regarding prospective buyers.

I genuinely don't give a monkeys who takes them over, plus points either way, Ratcliffe will sink them if they go that way and if they take the oil money at least that's one other team that might shut the fuck up about our clubs owners for a while, I can't wait to just get back to watching football and not giving a shiny shit who 'owns' the bloody clubs, it's all fans seem to want to talk about nowadays and it's taken a shit load of the enjoyment of the game away for me personally.
Triple like !!!!

The only tactical masterstroke I've seen Ten Hag produce so far is abandoning his philosophy of playing attractive, expansive, possession based football after the first 2 humiliations this season and instead resorting to the Mourinho and Solskjaer tactics of park the bus and hoof it up to the fast lads upfront.

Well, I can't criticise him for that, seeing as that was what I said he should do (and he was stupid for not doing it) in the first few games. Ten Hag will be good for them long-term. Five or six new signings in his image and they will be playing nice football and challenging, imo.

If I was the United owner I'd be fuming at the insulting way the press release has been worded. Almost looks like they've taken a swipe at the existing owners with their whole "restore to former glories" and "once again place fans at the heart" statements.

Regardless of what you think of the existing owners and the price you pay, as a buyer its your job to maintain the seller's respect in public. This kind of arrogance makes me think the new owners might run United like the way PSG are run - unbalanced, bloated squad on high wages that can't consistently compete with the best (UCL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.