United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sam Twatterface must drink with a load of blues in Didsbury. Top trolling on talkshite.

"When does pre season mean more than just being pre season? When Manchester United win a trophy."

LMFAO
rexy2wkwa7VqX6NLxgE-o.jpg
If it's a model of Hole Trafford then it's missing sundry rats and assorted individuals in zebra pants carrying Tesco bags.

Barcelona gets all these players waiting in a line to sign for them because of who they are but cry when a player won’t budge or doesn’t want to leave to a far worse club! Two faced kunts

I’m going to get banned for saying this but I don’t actually mind that new rag home kit. The collar looks quite retro 90s. Which is fitting considering the club and fans still think it is the 90s.
It's horrendous and the collar is the worst part of it, (except for the colour, obviously) looks it's been drawn by a 5 year old with crayons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.