United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it or not these twats are flying at the moment and a real threat to us.

On form they’re the best side in the league and I think this is the best form any side has shown all season too.

If we were in their position, playing that well, I’d not just think we were in the race, I’d think we were going to win.

Winning the Carabao Cup has been a big launch pad for several sides over the years as well.

Pep needs to get our side clicking pronto. Before the difficult March & April we have.

The Rags have momentum and Chuckle brother and his cohorts are getting all giddy , the derby game a couple of weeks ago clearly showed the chasm in class , at 1-0 we dominated them and then up steps a referee to gift them a goal and give them some more momentum.
Wouldnt be surprised if they are within a couple of points of the summit in a few weeks with all the decsions they have been enjoying , but that is when the class will tell , the Goons and Rags are chancers and not good enough.
Neither of them are anywhere near a prime Dipper team we fought off over the last few seasons , luck and refereeing decisions do not win titles as they will both find out , even these coudlnt get a very good Dipper team over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.