United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have a much much better squad than this United team this season. It’s insane the job Ten Hag is doing. They’re ones to watch if they get the transfers right next season. Chelsea too if they sack Potter

Chelsea have a much much better squad than this United team this season. It’s insane the job Ten Hag is doing. They’re ones to watch if they get the transfers right next season. Chelsea too if they sack Potter
Going to be alot of competition at the top next season.

Lol hilarious
Forward Weghorst said his intention had been to "wind up" Netherlands captain Virgil van Dijk in the tunnel.
"From the national team I know that Virgil always touches the sign," said Weghorst, who is on loan from Burnley.

"The only intention I had was to stop him touching it and wind him up."

Lol hilarious
Forward Weghorst said his intention had been to "wind up" Netherlands captain Virgil van Dijk in the tunnel.
"From the national team I know that Virgil always touches the sign," said Weghorst, who is on loan from Burnley.

"The only intention I had was to stop him touching it and wind him up."
He even wound up his own teamates

Agreed, with the refereeing help they get, they've got the Grand National in the bag. They are outsiders for Wimbledon too so it could be 5 trophies ffs.
And Rashford will win fucking "Bake Off"

Reactions: TFC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.