United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the sending off. We'd be gutted if one of our defenders was sent off for that. His foot hit the ball and deflected upwards towards the Soton player's leg. That was fucking harsh (but also funny as fuck).
He launched himself off the floor, both feet, what happens next is a lottery... Thats what we're told when its City, every time.

Looking at the Sky video on here it seems, IMO, he had started to straighten his leg after going over the ball to have maximum impact on the Southampton players shin. Casemiro is a dangerous player to any opponent and he is too old so his tackles are late and dangerous. My only surprise is that he only has two reds but I suppose the coat of invincibility is shared amongst united, and livarpool, players.
So, he is a replacement for Scholes then!

Just watched the highlights on the revised MOTD, how the rags didn't lose that game I have no idea. Talk about the luck of the Irish!

Fastest broken leg recovery by Garnacho today.

4 minutes is some going

Looks like Garnacho is genuinely injured.

0_garnacho.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.