United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Salford City will need to expand the stadium because there are a number of reds like myself who will have nothing to do with the club if we end up owned by that lot. Sir Jim or nothing for me
195f7cfc46c9025bf2e2de2ff5512236.gif

I think Salford City will need to expand the stadium because there are a number of reds like myself who will have nothing to do with the club if we end up owned by that lot. Sir Jim or nothing for me
Judging by internet polls and forums and speaking to the Utd fans i know. The number of reds hoping 'that lot' buy Utd is much higher than the few who will start supporting Salford.

What will Jim Radcliffe do that’s different to what the Glazers have done? It’s not exactly like they don’t put their hand in the pockets for players.

I remember when FC Joke were formed after Uncle Malcolm took over at the swamp and plenty of Rags were spouting off that they would be "bigger than Citeh"
That turned out well didn't it.

What makes you think there will be a mass exodus of Rags if Jim the Chelsea Fan doesn't get in ?

Plenty of your plastic fans will be wanking themselves stupid if the Rags end up with Middle Eastern Owners, the same jokers who have spent the last 14 and a half years bitching about "oil money" and complaining that "football is ruined" because the team they latched onto isn't top dog anymore.

Considering the scums match day supporters rarely come from Manchester I doubt very much Salford will need a new stadium. Anyone who wanted to watch Salford will already be going. I also doubt you've ever been to the swamp, come from Manchester/Salford and I guess you have changed which club you support on a regular basis since you were a child. I also reckon you watch fan cams on the internet most days

Jim will be a Mike Ashley clone at the rags.
"That Lot" * will spaff money, but as seen with the window fitters, spaffing money doesn't guarantee success on the pitch.
What have Qatar learned from PSG? They bought the horse in a one horse league. They don't know how to create a winning club that has such pressure constantly.
Still trouble ahead for them lot.

*Trademark applied for.

Sir Jim?
Now then, now then, howzabout that boys and girls!
Knowing what a stain on humanity the dead sir jim was and any right minded person finds the mention of his name abhorrent to say the least , why oh why did I then read the second line in my head in his bastard voice????

Showaddywaddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.