United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but it the Qataris buy the scum they will have no fans.Dirty oil money,sportswashing etc double standards or will they all turn thier backs on twgc?

Say someone offered the amount the glazers wanted! How do all the shares secondary shares third rate shares the loans that can’t be paid off but have a length of time to be paid off! Plus what the glazers got going in the Cayman Islands get dealt with!?

Is it not like Qatar writes a check then the clubs there’s clean sheet no loans not a public company anymore?

Am interested how they go about it!?

interesting that on the news this morning they said whoever gets through this stage of the bidding then gets to see the books in detail before making another bid, I assume this would mean the Cayman accounts as well.

interesting that on the news this morning they said whoever gets through this stage of the bidding then gets to see the books in detail before making another bid, I assume this would mean the Cayman accounts as well.

Oh right so the bid is for them to just look at the dodgy books? No wonder the glazers asking for so much!

This is hilarious.

All this bullshit and nonsense wafting from shitstain towers then we have that little twerp solhekol on sky sports news telling everyone this is a world record bid.

And?

I can't see what the problem is, name your price, sell at that price, job done.

Unless the glazers have pulled a flanker and led everyone down the garden path.

What a circus, can't stop laughing.

This is hilarious.

All this bullshit and nonsense wafting from shitstain towers then we have that little twerp solhekol on sky sports news telling everyone this is a world record bid.

And?

I can't see what the problem is, name your price, sell at that price, job done.

Unless the glazers have pulled a flanker and led everyone down the garden path.

What a circus, can't stop laughing.
The whole process is a farce. Why wouldn’t you just say £6b until you get to the final two bids. Then look at the books and hang them out to dry?

Smells suspicious I don’t think the Glazers will sell outright and are fishing for investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.